Hi-Vis Fire Resistant Premium Safety Coverall | CSA, Class 2 | Protecting U | COLOUR Option(s): Hi-Vis Orange
*This product is Proudly Canadian - - Made in Edmonton, Alberta!
This fire resistant poly cotton safety coverall is CSA certified and proudly MADE IN CANADA. Providing hi-visibility safety and durability, this quality safety coverall is designed for a variety of worksites including oil & gas, construction, and welding industries. Features include hi-vis 3M reflective striping throughout, soft premium poly/cotton FR-treated fabric, brass 2-way zipper, elastic wrist, action back, and a variety of pockets (pass-thru and double bottom). Available in orange with sizing for both regular and tall (as listed above).
- Fire resistant, CSA/UL, HRC 2, ATPV 8.7 CAL/cm2
- 7.5 oz. (240 GSM) poly/cotton, FR treated
- 88% cotton, 12% nylon fabric blend
- CSA Z96, Class 2, Level 3
- 3M™ reflective tape
- Product Made in Canada
- Brand: Protecting U
- SBS brass 2-way zipper front
- Elastic waist and action back, snap wrists
- Chest pockets with radiophone netting
- Side pocket with double bottom pocket back
- 2 pass-through pockets, 2 rear pockets
- SIZES: 44 - 54 AVAILABLE in regular and tall sizes!
Introducing our very own Protecting U brand: