Our Premier G2 boot is tough, yet extremely comfortable. The Premier’s unique blend of high molecular weight PVC resins and specialty additives offers superior chemical resistance to concentrates of fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, alkalies, and other chemicals. That’s why it is an excellent choice for food processing applications.
Ideal Applications: Suited for various jobs within Food Processing (particularly Red Meat, Turkey, Dairy, Beverage), Chemical, and Petroleum Industries.
Chemical Resistance: Fats, certain acids, alkalies, hydrocarbons, and other chemicals.
● CSA-Rated composite safety toe meets or exceeds Z195-14 requirements and does not transfer cold or set off metal detectors.
● CSA-Electric Shock Resistance (ESR/Omega)*.
● Injection molded seamless construction provides 100% waterproof protection.
● Calf Relief Expansion (CRE)™ expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort.
● Soft and flexible upper for all day working comfort.
● Chevron-Plus® outsole provides excellent slip resistance on wet-contaminated and wet-clean surfaces and has more cleat material for longer service life.
● Extra thick, removable contour cushion insoles absorb moisture and shock, and provide outstanding comfort.
*Electrical Hazard soles and heels are intended to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Electric Hazard soles and heels are not intended for wear in those work environments where volatile chemicals or explosives may be present, where conductive footwear is required.
Warning: Electric Hazard features of the soles and heels will deteriorate in wet environments, and when worn with excessive wear on the soles and heels.