Steplite X Composite Toe Rubber Boot | PU, CSA | Bekina® Viking | COLOUR Option(s): Green, Blue, White
Boasting a foamed PU waterproof construction, this innovative composite toe and electric-shock resistant boot provides full foot protection. The design offers enhanced comfort with a wider fit, kick-off spur for easy removal, anti-bacterial lining, shock-absorbent heel, anti-clogging sole, and is resistant to a variety of work materials/hazards. Ideal, but not limited to, the following worksites: fish and meat processing, animal and vegetable farming, breweries.
- CSA Z195-14 Grade 1 composite toe cap and midsole
- CSA Omega - Electric Short Resistant 18kV
- Foamed PU waterproof construction
- Long-lasting, tough-wearing PU remains flexible at -30°C / -22°F
- Enhanced comfort: wider fitting
- Anti-bacterial and abrasion-resistant lining
- Kick-off spur for quick removal
- Anti-clogging sole for added slip resistance
- Shock-absorbent heel
- Cut-off line to make shorter boot from 15" to 11.5"
- Lightweight, comfortable, and flexible
- Ergonomic, shock-absorbing, washable footbeds
- Resistant to mineral, manure, vegetable and animal oil or fats, blood and various chemical cleaning products