Fall Protection Services
Employers/Employees must ensure that Fall Protection Equipment is…
- Inspected by a worker as required by the manufacturer before it is used on each work shift
- Kept free from substances and conditions that could contribute to deterioration of the equipment
- Re-certified and tagged as specified by the manufacturer or by a qualified, certified technician
**Provided from Occupational Health & Safety Act (2006) Part 9, Section 159 Fall Protection. Consult policies in your Province or State for regional regulations.
Safety Supplies Canada is your qualified and certified servicing solution!
SSC is trained to inspect, maintain, repair, and re-certify your Fall Protection Equipment in accordance with local, regional, and federal regulations. Along with all servicing options, we can provide On-Site Services and a variety of new fall arrest gear and accessories!
Fall Protection Services & Fees listed below:
- Inspections | Level 1 $16.67 | Level 2 $25 | Level 3 $41.67
- Cleaning & Inspections | Level 1 $25 | Level 2 $33.33 | Level 3 $50
- SRL Service Repair | Level 1 $135 | Level 2 $265 | Level 3 $375
- Tripod Service Inspection | $127.72
- New & Refurbished Fall Arrest gear is available for purchase (see Fall Protection category)
- Class A | Fall Arrest
- Class D | Controlled Descent
- Class E | Confined Space
- Class L | Ladder
- Class P | Work Positioning