Fire Extinguisher Services
- Inspected, maintained, and recharged as required by the Alberta Fire Code (part #6)
- By law, ALL fire extinguishers must be inspected annually by a qualified, certified technician
- The maintenance and recharging of fire extinguishers must be carried out by Certified Servicing Agencies as approved by the Senior Technical Officer of Fire Standards
- ALL extinguishers are subjected to maintenance not more than 1 year apart or when an inspection indicates a fire extinguisher is in such condition that maintenance is necessary
- ALL new fire extinguishers must be certified and tagged
**Provided from Fire Code Interpretation 92-FCI-004. Consult policies in your Province or State for regional regulations.
Safety Supplies Canada is your qualified and certified servicing solution!
SSC is trained to inspect, maintain, re-charge, repair, and hydro test your Fire Extinguishers in accordance with local, regional, and federal regulations. Along with all servicing options, we can provide On-Site & Mobile Services and a variety of Fire Extinguisher Products & Accessories!
A unique-to-your-business Maintenance & Service Program can be created just for you, for full details on this program see our detailed Program Information Sheet.
Fire Extinguisher Services & Fees listed below:
- On-Site Service Call | $85 (includes evaluation & pick-up/drop-off of serviced products in the Greater Edm Area)
- Verification Collar | $2.75
- Hydro Test | $16.45
- Annual Inspection | $13.20
- 6-Year Maintenance | $13
- Re-Charges: 2.5 lb. $18.10 | 5 lb. $23.49 | 10 lb. $33.67 | 20 lb. $54.29 | 30 lb. $61.60
- New & Refurbished Extinguishers and Accessories available for purchase. See our Fire Safety product section.