FR Open Road Surveyor Safety Vest | CSA, FR | Viking
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 or above||and get 10% off|
FR Open Road Surveyor Safety Vest | CSA, FR | Viking | COLOUR Option(s): Hi-Vis Black
*Please note: Size L is on backorder until December
Providing quality flame resistance, this product is ideal for a variety of jobs including conservation officers, oil & gas exploration/fracking, geologists, site supervisors, professional surveyors, and forester's. Features Vi-Brance reflective tape, 100% cotton FR-treated fabric, dual chest straps, 14" zippered pack across entire back, and eight different pockets with "D" ring access slot. Available in hi-visibility black with size options from S to 4XL.
- CSA Z96-15 Class 1, Level 2
- Fully compliant with ANS/ISEA 107-2015 Type O, Class 1, ASTM D6413 (FR)
- Tested in accordance with test method CAN/CGSB-4.2 No.27.10 & ASTM D6413 flame resistance, self-extinguishing for momentary contact with open flame
- 2" Vi-brance® reflective material in 4" contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration
- 100% Cotton FR-treated fabric for comfort and durability
- Built to last heavy-duty brass snaps and grommets
- Mesh side vents
- Dual reflective chest straps
- Cell/Radio pocket with hook-and-loop fastener
- Safety D-ring slot access on back
- 14" zippered pack across entire back area
- 8 pockets with hook-and-loop fastener (5 outside; 3 inside)
- Brass grommets on lower front pockets for surveyor tape dispenser
- Long ruler slot pocket on left back
This is my third vest of this model as it is what I need as a fab shop QC inspector. Only gave it four stars as they last me approximately a year and a half, but the price is right.
I normally wear a 2 to 3xl in shirts ordered the vest in 4xl it is so small my nephew who is a xl it barely fits him order two or three sizes up or dont buy will not fit
Top quality vest - great for our team.