Hi-Vis Lightweight Waterproof Safety Jacket | CSA, Class 2 | Pioneer | COLOUR Option(s): Hi-Vis Orange, Hi-Vis Yel/Gr
Providing an extra liberal fit for work comfort, this lightweight safety jacket is the ultimate in waterproof and windproof protection. Complete with CSA Class 2 certification and reflective hi-vis striping, this jacket will protect you from the elements. Product features waterproof 150 Denier coated polyester, 10 oz insulation, detachable and fold-in drawstring hood, adjustable drawstring wrists, front and back venting, a variety of pockets, and full mesh lining. Available in two hi-visibility colour option.
- 150 Denier PU coated polyester, 10 oz (350 GSM)
- 100% waterproof and windproof
- CSA Z96-15 Class 2 Level 2 (becomes Class 3 when worn with hi-viz pant featuring reflective leg bands)
- StarTech™ reflective tape
- Taped and heat sealed seams
- Extra liberal fit for working comfort
- Multiple front and back vents
- Fully mesh lined
- Adjustable wrists, 2 large front cargo pockets
- Detachable and adjustable hood, folds into comfort fleece collar
- Full front zipper with storm placket
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been trying for a long time to find the perfect shoulder season coat, one that you can wear with a hoody. This coat is perfect for that. Waterproof and more importantly, wind proof.