Prevent contamination with color-coded, liquid proof, disposable shoe covers
Boot Saver® shoe covers are made from high quality natural rubber latex* to easily stretch over boots and shoes. They provide 100% liquid proof protection as well as preventing outside contaminants from being tracked into other areas. These ambidextrous, stretchy latex shoe covers are resistant to snags, tears, and abrasion and the textured outsole provides grip on both wet and dry surfaces. They are ideal for visitors, plant inspectors, or deliveries to food processing plants, home repair contractors, or any place where contamination prevention is needed.
Ideal Applications: Food processing plant deliveries, visitors and inspectors, maintenance and service technicians, home repair contractors, paint spray booths, and other general industry applications.
Chemical Resistance: Resistant to water-soluble compounds, low concentration acids and alkalis, alcohols, most natural oils, fats and greases, dilute bleach, and mild to moderate strength detergents and cleaners.
● Four colors available (black, red, yellow, and blue) to support FSMA, HACCP, GMP and other safety and contamination prevention procedures.
● Each color is available in four sizes (M, L, XL, and 2XL) to fit footwear sized 7 to 15+.
● 100% liquid proof protection for boots and shoes.
● High quality, natural rubber latex* stretches easily over boots while remaining resistant to snags, tears, and abrasion.
● Textured outsole provides grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
● Powder-free finish eliminates concerns about powder contamination on clothing, footwear, foods, and food-contact surfaces.
● Ambidextrous - each cover fits both right and left feet.
● Bulk Packed - 100 pair/case.
*This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions.