Lace-Up Steel Toe Work Boot | CSA, Class 1| Viking | CASE Option(s): Black with Orange
This durable work boot with steel toe and plate protection provides the perfect secure fit and full CSA safety in a variety of worksites including but not limited to: building construction, forestry, steel, rebar, well drilling, demolition, sandblasting, roadwork, farming, bitumen work, cement, masonry, road construction. The lace-up design provides further ankle support and more secure fit while reducing foot fatigue.
- CSA Z195-09 / ASTM F2413-11
- Class 1, steel toe and plate
- CSA Omega electric shock resistant 18kV
- NBR rubber boot with polyester lining and polyester flap behind laces
- Self cleaning lug sole
- Reinforced heel and instep
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They kept my feet very dry while I was working on a wildland fire. They also help alot with not rolling ankles while traversing uneven ground and hills.