Hi-Vis Open Road Surveyor Safety Vest | Viking
- 6165 O/G/R/B
Open Road Surveyor Safety Vest | Viking | COLOUR Option(s): Hi-Vis Orange, Yellow, Red, Black
This product is ideal for a variety of jobs including conservation officers, site supervisors, professional surveyors, and forester's. Features Vi-Brance reflective tape, cooling mesh underarm, 150D polyester design, dual chest straps, double hem stitching, and eight different pockets with "D" ring access slot. Available in hi-visibility orange, yellow/lime, red, and black. Size options from S to 4XL.
- 6165O or 6165G (Orange or Yellow) - Fully Compliant with CSA Z96-09 Class 2, Level 2, & ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 Level 2
- 6165R or 6165B (Red or Black) - Fully Compliant with CSA Z96-15 Class 1 Level 2, & ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type O, Class 1
- 2" Vi-brance® reflective material in 4" contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration
- 150D polyester material with double hem stitched pockets and seams to increase wear resistance from washing
- Underarm cooling mesh ventilation panels
- Dual chest straps for ID Badge / Cell / Radio
- Cell/Radio Velcro sealed pocket
- Safety D ring slot access entire back area
- 8 Velcro sealed pockets
- Surveyor tape dispenser grommets on lower front pockets
- Long ruler slot pocket on left back
- 4 colour options!