Hi-Vis Waterproof Winter Insulated Safety Bomber | CSA, Class 2 | Pioneer | COLOUR Option(s): Hi-Viz Orange & Hi-Vis Yellow/Gr
Designed using premium 100% waterproof Denier oxford polyester, this winter insulated safety bomber provides superior protection and warmth with 5.9 oz. poly filling. Complete with CSA Class 2 certification and reflective hi-vis striping, this bomber can be used for a variety of outdoor job sites. Product is 100% waterproof/windproof and features heat sealed seams, zip-to-top fleece-lined collar, adjustable folding hood, embroidery access zipper, a variety of pockets, and double-stitched reflective taping.
- 300 Denier PU coated oxford polyester, 5.9 oz (200 GSM) poly filling
- CSA Z96-09 Class 2 Level 2 (becomes Class 3 when worn with hi-viz pant featuring reflective leg bands)
- StarTech™ reflective tape
- 100% waterproof and windproof
- Taped and heat sealed seams
- 2 large front pockets
- Cell/radiophone pocket on left chest
- Inside storage pocket and pouch pocket
- Full front zipper with snap placket
- Embroidery access zipper
- Adjustable hood folds into collar
- Knitted storm cuffs
- Zip-to-top fleece-lined collar
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
purchased these on a trial basis. The jacket is great quality and reports from our employees wearing them is positive.
Our organization bought some of these jackets for out outdoor winter workers. They are a good cool/cold weather jacket.
Shipped in a timely fashion, just in time for the sub zero temperatures. I work outside, so I hoped it was going to be a warm jacket. And it is. Performance is great, all the pockets are also very handy.
Quality jacket, awesome price, and excellent service.